The justices have shown no great deference to the Federal Circuit in recent years. Yet, they sound reluctant to overrule a 1990 decision that led to a crush of filings in the Eastern District of Texas.
- What to Know About Makan Delrahim, Trump's Antitrust Division Pick
- Calif.'s Patchwork of Local Minimum Wages a 'Minefield' for Employers
- The Consequences of Failing to Respond to Harassment Allegations
- How Long to Stay in an In-House Job Depends on Your Career Goals
- Ten Am Law 100 Firms Help Raiders Roll Into Sin City
- Alsup Puts Stamp on Google-Uber Driverless Car Case
Paul Caron, founder of the popular TaxProf Blog and the Law Professor Blog Network, will take the reins of the Malibu law school on June 1.
The circuit's former chief judge, who pushed to make audio and video of oral arguments available online, hopes other courts are taking note that more than 130,000 people tuned in to listen in real-time to arguments over President Donald Trump's travel ban.
The most appropriate length of time to stay in a role or in an organization company can be the same or different depending on how your role evolves over time. Also, the definition of "ideal length of time" is relative.
Given the demands and stresses of practicing law, substance abuse and depression are unfortunately an all-too-common occurrence among attorneys. When an attorney is impaired by disease or personal matters, it can be very uncomfortable for other attorneys at a law practice to decide how to handle the situation, especially when there is serious misconduct such as theft or other dishonest actions.