Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Schenk tells jurors that utility leaders knew they weren't complying with federal pipeline safety laws.
- Yahoo! Nine Firms Handle Company's Sale to Verizon
- 7 Takeaways from New SCOTUS Clerks Roster
- Judge Signs Off on $14B Volkswagen Settlement
- Elite Transactions Firms: Danger Signs
- ‘Character’ Is Essential for New Attorneys, Legal Skills Not so Much, Survey Finds
- JMFA Sues First Imperial CU in California
Katie Biber, the general counsel of San Francisco-based Thumbtack, explains why she left the world of politics behind, what she wants in outside counsel and what she learned in Airbnb's legal department.
David Ruschke talks about his goals for the Patent Trial and Appeal board, reactions to 'Cuozzo' and his enthusiasm for post-grant review.
Tools like Dropbox and Google Drive can expose trade secrets to theft and corporate espionage, writes Philip Favro.
If your firm gets sued for legal malpractice, your internal communications might not be protected.