U.S. District Judge Vince Chhabria wrote that the state's efforts to get information about IMDb's lobbying and amici campaigns were "harassing."
- Robins Kaplan Adds Two Antitrust Experts in Silicon Valley
- Panda Express Settles DOJ's Immigration Claims
- After Years of Setbacks, Patent Owners Try to Turn Tide in Congress
- Ransomware Attack on DLA Piper Puts Law Firms, Clients on Red Alert
- Phone Sex Workers Sue Over Low Wages, Long Hours
- State Bar Lacks 'Effective Controls' on Spending, Audit Says
A Q&A with Orrick partner Christina Von der Ahe who is heading up the effort challenging the California ballot initiative aimed at speeding up the state's death penalty appeals process, which narrowly passed last fall.
Where marijuana and the law intersect, you're likely to find Khurshid Khoja. We recently caught up with the founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel to talk about what's on his plate in these ever-changing regulatory times.
A good resume tells a story: Your story. And that story must be cohesive, succinct and informative—leaving very little, if anything to call into question. While not every minute event should be detailed, it is vital to assess and include the most important sound bites ... Because one key omission or ad nauseam diatribe and your candidacy is DOA.