The former Beatle isn't backing off his copyright suit against Sony. One early question: Does the matter belong in New York or the U.K.?
- 'Funding Constraints,' Daubert Rulings Threaten to Sink Hacking Case
- Data Collection Is a Top Concern for Drone Operators' Counsel
- UC Law Schools Awarded Millions After Bank's Loss in Court
- Anti-Abortion Activist Loses Appeal Over Secret Recordings
- Retailers Win Round in SCOTUS Credit Card 'Swipe Fee' Case
- GCs Should Audit, Review HR Departments To Avoid Crises Like Uber's, Tesla's
Paul Caron, founder of the popular TaxProf Blog and the Law Professor Blog Network, will take the reins of the Malibu law school on June 1.
The circuit's former chief judge, who pushed to make audio and video of oral arguments available online, hopes other courts are taking note that more than 130,000 people tuned in to listen in real-time to arguments over President Donald Trump's travel ban.
Keep these five things in mind when including or enforcing an ADR provision in a fee agreement.
The most appropriate length of time to stay in a role or in an organization company can be the same or different depending on how your role evolves over time. Also, the definition of "ideal length of time" is relative.