The rule change is narrower than an earlier proposal which drew opposition from major litigation funders.
- Outside Counsel Complained About Bio-Rad GC, CEO Says
- Xavier Becerra's 'Ready to Fight' After Winning Confirmation
- Justices Back Calif. Insurance Commissioner in Feud With Industry
- LA Federal Judge Mulls Sealing Records in Settled Case Over Alleged Auto Defect
- Richest Firms Pulled Ahead in 2016 as Some Regions Struggled
- Morgan Lewis Heads to Hong Kong After Orrick Raid
A Q&A with James Burling, litigation director at the Pacific Legal Foundation, on what the change of administration means for the libertarian-leaning organization.
Goodwin Procter partner Elaine Herrmann Blais discusses the biologics case that's expected to reach the Supreme Court and why a repeal of the Affordable Care Act could have unwelcome ripple effects.
An employer's decision not to pursue a candidate is almost always final, but there are scenarios where a candidacy can be brought back to life.
When not handled properly, the selection and use of consultants and experts can create unnecessary risks for attorneys and clients.