The company's lead defense lawyer told jurors Tuesday that Sanford Wadler was an "FCPA slacker" who first failed to prevent violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practice Act and then raised claims that were discredited after review.
- 2 Cases That Shine a Light on Judge Henderson's Legacy
- Clement, Joseffer to Battle Over Biologic Drug Injunction
- Goodwin Liu Makes Case for Liberal Dissent
- California Regulators Want to Open Doors for Marijuana Tax Payments
- Cisco Loses Bid to Arbitrate Age Bias Suit
- Mark Zuckerberg Testifies in Dallas IP Case, Defends Facebook-Oculus Deal
A Q&A with James Burling, litigation director at the Pacific Legal Foundation, on what the change of administration means for the libertarian-leaning organization.
Goodwin Procter partner Elaine Herrmann Blais discusses the biologics case that's expected to reach the Supreme Court and why a repeal of the Affordable Care Act could have unwelcome ripple effects.
When interviewing for a job, the topic of work-life balance is not one that is easy to raise. And if done poorly, it can sabotage a candidacy as well as a reputation.
Firms should consider ways to prepare for the inevitable loss of attorneys to other firms.