Lending Club Corp., the peer-to-peer marketplace that connects borrowers and investors, has hired its former deputy general counsel to take the legal helm as GC.
- In-House Lawyer's DQ in Patent Case Offers Lessons for Legal Depts
- Pumping and Practicing: A Delicate Balance for Breastfeeding Lawyers
- Yahoo Security Breach Sparks Class Actions
- U.S. Labor Dept. Goes After Palantir for Alleged Anti-Asian Hiring Bias
- Brown Signs Bill to Limit Employers' Choice-of-Law Discretion
- O'Melveny Litigator Tapped for NDCAL Magistrate Post
Thomas Gaynor spoke with The Recorder recently about the firm’s willingness to let lateral partners take on leadership positions, how he’s kept his M&A practice growing, and why he objects to Nixon Peabody being called an out-of-town firm.
Sagi Kfir, general counsel for an asteroid-mining startup and an all around space junkie, is shaping the law specialty governed by the Outer Space Treaty and the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act.
Cybersecurity often causes trepidation among attorneys simply because attorneys lack understanding of the nature of online risks and how to protect themselves.
Recognize the risk and do not put it off until another day.