A federal judge has certified a class of nearly 20,000 California policyholders represented by Kerr & Wagstaffe in a suit claiming routine underpayment of damaged property claims.
- Ranking Firms on Motion Success, Ravel Law Launches Firm Analytics Tool
- Wanna Raise? Top Silicon Valley Counsel Give 8 Tips for Women Lawyers
- Greenberg Traurig Agrees to Withdraw From Case in Which it Faced Conflict of Interest Allegations
- Facebook Fine Could Slow Future EU Launches
- MoFo Welcomes Six-Lawyer Wilson Sonsini IP Team
- 4th Circuit Grants 2nd Chance for NSA Spying Lawsuit
Where marijuana and the law intersect, you're likely to find Khurshid Khoja. We recently caught up with the founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel to talk about what's on his plate in these ever-changing regulatory times.
In the short time that Jordan Cunnings has been an Equal Justice Works fellow, sponsored by ALM, she's seen big changes.
The Department of Labor has subjected Silicon Valley companies such as the Mountain View search giant to increased scrutiny in recent months.
What steps an attorney is supposed to take to withdraw from a representation depends on a number of factors, including whether the matter involves current litigation and whether the attorney can withdraw without prejudicing the client’s intkerests.