Hogan Lovells is poised to hire a high-profile technology transactions team in Silicon Valley from Weil, Gotshal & Manges led by partners Richard 'Rick' Climan, Keith Flaum, Jane Ross and John Brockland. The quartet headed to Weil five years ago ahead of the collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf, which they joined from Cooley in 2009.
- Data Collection Is a Top Concern for Drone Operators' Counsel
- 'Funding Constraints,' Daubert Rulings Threaten to Sink Hacking Case
- UC Law Schools Awarded Millions After Bank's Loss in Court
- Anti-Abortion Activist Loses Appeal Over Secret Recordings
- GCs Should Audit, Review HR Departments To Avoid Crises Like Uber's, Tesla's
- Uber Tries to Drive Waymo's Trade Secrets Case Into Arbitration
Paul Caron, founder of the popular TaxProf Blog and the Law Professor Blog Network, will take the reins of the Malibu law school on June 1.
The circuit's former chief judge, who pushed to make audio and video of oral arguments available online, hopes other courts are taking note that more than 130,000 people tuned in to listen in real-time to arguments over President Donald Trump's travel ban.
Keep these five things in mind when including or enforcing an ADR provision in a fee agreement.
The most appropriate length of time to stay in a role or in an organization company can be the same or different depending on how your role evolves over time. Also, the definition of "ideal length of time" is relative.