At least nine Am Law 100 firms have landed roles on the $4.83 billion sale of Yahoo! Inc.'s core Internet business to Verizon Communications Inc.
- Judge Signs Off on $14B Volkswagen Settlement
- Elite Transactions Firms: Danger Signs
- ‘Character’ Is Essential for New Attorneys, Legal Skills Not so Much, Survey Finds
- JMFA Sues First Imperial CU in California
- Courthouse Steps Listening Devices Not Illegal, Hamilton Says
- Ninth Circuit Greenlights Retired Porn Star’s Libel Suit Over Online Photo
Katie Biber, the general counsel of San Francisco-based Thumbtack, explains why she left the world of politics behind, what she wants in outside counsel and what she learned in Airbnb's legal department.
David Ruschke talks about his goals for the Patent Trial and Appeal board, reactions to 'Cuozzo' and his enthusiasm for post-grant review.
Tools like Dropbox and Google Drive can expose trade secrets to theft and corporate espionage, writes Philip Favro.
If your firm gets sued for legal malpractice, your internal communications might not be protected.