The court said Thursday that it would not rehear the high-profile case which upheld recruiter David Nosal's conviction under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- What Will Fix Legal's Diversity Problem? Analytics May Be the Start
- Corporate Lawyers at Risk as Cyberattacks Target IP, 'Legal Data'
- 10 Tips for Planning, Leading and Learning From a Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise
- Yahoo Data Breach MDL Steered to Koh's San Jose U.S. Courtroom
- Greenberg Gross to Exceed Cravath Bonuses Amid Other Changes
- Five Employment Visa Issues to Watch In a Trump Presidency
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
It’s not easy to tell whether a lawyer has too much experience for a particular position, specifically if the seniority gap isn’t that wide.
The Ninth Circuit should resolve the ambiguity in the ethical canon that applies to nearly every major covert criminal investigation.