The unanimous decision by Justice Sonia Sotomayor wipes out Apple's $399 million in design patent damages and sends the case back to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Apple Fined for Environmental Breaches
- At Stanford, Patent Experts Sound Off on Section 101
- California Lawmakers Want a 'Firewall' to Shield State from Trump
- State Bar Recommends Lawyer Be Disbarred Over Home Loan Scam
- Durie Tangri Associate Believed Dead in Oakland Fire, Firm Says
- Cisco Exec Says He Was Reluctant to Sue Arista
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
Law firm dissolutions have created issues related to "unfinished business." Two recent decisions have clarified the law for firms picking up partners from defunct firms.
Don't stress. Employers and professionals today understand that lawyers often make multiple moves, take time off, relocate or try something new.