The conservative judge steered the court through the post-Rose Bird era.
- Royal Bank of Scotland to Pay $1.1B in Credit Union Suits
- What Clients Want—Court Time for Junior Lawyers but Also Control
- Lawyers Score First Price-Fixing Settlement in Capacitor Suits
- Oracle Loses Bid for Trial Do-Over Against Google
- In-House Lawyer's DQ in Patent Case Offers Lessons for Legal Depts
- Pumping and Practicing: A Delicate Balance for Breastfeeding Lawyers
Thomas Gaynor spoke with The Recorder recently about the firm’s willingness to let lateral partners take on leadership positions, how he’s kept his M&A practice growing, and why he objects to Nixon Peabody being called an out-of-town firm.
Sagi Kfir, general counsel for an asteroid-mining startup and an all around space junkie, is shaping the law specialty governed by the Outer Space Treaty and the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act.
Cybersecurity often causes trepidation among attorneys simply because attorneys lack understanding of the nature of online risks and how to protect themselves.
Recognize the risk and do not put it off until another day.