One day after securing DOJ approval, attorneys for Alaska Air Group told a federal judge that they have also reached a settlement in a civil antitrust lawsuit.
- Five Employment Visa Issues to Watch In a Trump Presidency
- After Oakland Fire, Long Legal Battle Looms With Uncertain Prospects
- Postelection, Orrick Litigator Vows to 'Stick It to the Man'
- Last-Minute Deal Ends Bid to Block Virgin-Alaska Air Combo
- Silicon Valley Partners Earn More Than Partners in Any Other Market
- Taking Stock of Proposed Rules for FinTech Companies
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
It’s not easy to tell whether a lawyer has too much experience for a particular position, specifically if the seniority gap isn’t that wide.
The Ninth Circuit should resolve the ambiguity in the ethical canon that applies to nearly every major covert criminal investigation.