Lieff Cabraser partner Kelly Dermody joined U.S. District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers and Facebook litigation chief Paul Grewal Tuesday to share tips for young, female and minority attorneys.
- Judge Awards Fees in Discrimination Suit Against Uber
- Proposed California Law Confronts Wells Fargo's Fake-Account Scandal
- Apple Loses to Samsung in Supreme Court Design Patent Case
- Rejecting 'Newman,' SCOTUS Clears Up Rules for Insider-Trading Prosecutions
- Apple Fined for Environmental Breaches
- At Stanford, Patent Experts Sound Off on Section 101
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
The holiday season, with its flurry of parties, vacations, and administrative tasks, ushers its own set of unique professional liability risks.
Law firm dissolutions have created issues related to "unfinished business." Two recent decisions have clarified the law for firms picking up partners from defunct firms.