Judge Edward Chen did not order sanctions at a hearing Thursday but said "counsel of this caliber should know better."
- Alsup Spares Orrick, Tweaks Google Over Sanctions Motion
- ABA Beats Back Bid to Limit Accreditation Power
- Fighting Sanctions in Oracle v. Google, Orrick Bets on Haag
- ACLU Lawyer's 'Genius' Grant Spotlights Immigrant Rights Work
- Honda Campaign Sues Rival, Alleging a Hack of Donor Files
- For Law Grads, Are the Big Bucks in Smallville?
Thomas Gaynor spoke with The Recorder recently about the firm’s willingness to let lateral partners take on leadership positions, how he’s kept his M&A practice growing, and why he objects to Nixon Peabody being called an out-of-town firm.
Sagi Kfir, general counsel for an asteroid-mining startup and an all around space junkie, is shaping the law specialty governed by the Outer Space Treaty and the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act.
Cybersecurity often causes trepidation among attorneys simply because attorneys lack understanding of the nature of online risks and how to protect themselves.
Recognize the risk and do not put it off until another day.