While six large law firms based in the Bay Area landed on The American Lawyer's annual Am Law 100 list last month, another 10 firms with California roots—eight of them predominantly based in Southern California—have secured spots on the Second Hundred rankings released this week.
- Bikram Yoga Founder Faces Arrest Warrant Over Former Legal Adviser’s Fight to Recover Damages
- MoFo Wins Strawberry Trial, but Chhabria May Withhold Dessert
- Calif. Chief Justice Defends Letter Assailing Trump's Immigration Arrests
- An Employee Spoke Out on Glassdoor.com, and Now the EEOC Is Suing His Company
- Ranking Firms on Motion Success, Ravel Law Launches Firm Analytics Tool
- Wanna Raise? Top Silicon Valley Counsel Give 8 Tips for Women Lawyers
Where marijuana and the law intersect, you're likely to find Khurshid Khoja. We recently caught up with the founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel to talk about what's on his plate in these ever-changing regulatory times.
In the short time that Jordan Cunnings has been an Equal Justice Works fellow, sponsored by ALM, she's seen big changes.
The Department of Labor has subjected Silicon Valley companies such as the Mountain View search giant to increased scrutiny in recent months.
What steps an attorney is supposed to take to withdraw from a representation depends on a number of factors, including whether the matter involves current litigation and whether the attorney can withdraw without prejudicing the client’s intkerests.