Attorney John Desmarais stepped in Monday to handle testimony from Cisco's longtime CEO John Chambers in the company's IP trial against Arista Networks.
- Durie Tangri Associate Believed Dead in Oakland Fire, Firm Says
- Cisco Exec Says He Was Reluctant to Sue Arista
- State Justices Suppress Smartphone Evidence in Child Porn Case
- Orrick, Representing Marijuana Advocate, Challenges DEA Statements About Pot
- Supreme Court Dives into Patent Exhaustion with Printer Cartridges
- The 11 Legal Tech Startups Currently Backed by Y Combinator
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
Law firm dissolutions have created issues related to "unfinished business." Two recent decisions have clarified the law for firms picking up partners from defunct firms.
Don't stress. Employers and professionals today understand that lawyers often make multiple moves, take time off, relocate or try something new.