A regular presence in San Francisco Bay Area courtrooms, Vicki Ellen Behringer has had plenty of blockbuster trials to render over a career as a sketch artist.
- Radware Secures Injunction Against Rival in Bay Area Patent Case
- Calif.'s 'Conversion Therapy' Ban Upheld in Ninth Circuit
- Ninth Circuit OKs 23andMe Loser-Pays ADR Clause
- After Hulk Hogan Win, LA Litigator Stands Up for Melania Trump
- Why Google Can’t Shake This Search Results Suit
- Calif. Justices Won't Hear Appeal in 'Vergara' Teacher Tenure Case
Bart Volkmer, the new general counsel of Dropbox, is primed and ready to fill the shoes of his predecessor.
The litigator shares his "pro pro bono" vision for the section's 50,000 members.
Since 2008, the demand for legal services and law firm profitability has, even under the most optimistic studies, remained stagnant. Competition for market share has escalated. In response to this tightening landscape, many "BigLaw" firms have turned to alternative fee arrangements, or AFAs, as a way to stay ahead of, and distinguish themselves from the competition (without reducing rates), and cultivate a loyal client base.
Should you notify your employees of their rights?