Many patent cases will have to be filed in Delaware, where big tech companies tend to be incorporated, or the Northern District of California, where many are headquartered.
- Pillsbury's Ex-Silicon Valley Leader Lands at Thoits
- As Russia Probes Mount, White-Collar Lawyers Hit Prime Time
- Brown's 23 New Trial Judges Include Ex-Big Law, Prosecutors
- Privacy Lawyers Accuse BART of Snooping on Riders
- 'Speaking the Same Language': Leaders From Big Law Make the Case for Metric Sharing
- Actor Accuses Attorney Neighbor of Harassment Campaign in Messy NY Co-op Dispute
Where marijuana and the law intersect, you're likely to find Khurshid Khoja. We recently caught up with the founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel to talk about what's on his plate in these ever-changing regulatory times.
In the short time that Jordan Cunnings has been an Equal Justice Works fellow, sponsored by ALM, she's seen big changes.
Law practices can consider these four steps to ensure that the risks posed by the most common threats are addressed.
The California Supreme Court in 'Mendoza v. Nordstrom' recently provided long-awaited clarification to California employers about how to interpret California's day-of-rest laws.