The agreement comes in a California case just before the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation heard arguments that the suits should be coordinated before a single judge.
- Hogan Lovells Lures Weil Tech Transactions Team
- Uber Tries to Drive Waymo's Trade Secrets Case Into Arbitration
- What to Know About Makan Delrahim, Trump's Antitrust Division Pick
- Calif.'s Patchwork of Local Minimum Wages a 'Minefield' for Employers
- Calif. Lawmaker Pushes Zero-Emission Driverless Vehicles
- The Consequences of Failing to Respond to Harassment Allegations
Paul Caron, founder of the popular TaxProf Blog and the Law Professor Blog Network, will take the reins of the Malibu law school on June 1.
The circuit's former chief judge, who pushed to make audio and video of oral arguments available online, hopes other courts are taking note that more than 130,000 people tuned in to listen in real-time to arguments over President Donald Trump's travel ban.
The most appropriate length of time to stay in a role or in an organization company can be the same or different depending on how your role evolves over time. Also, the definition of "ideal length of time" is relative.
Given the demands and stresses of practicing law, substance abuse and depression are unfortunately an all-too-common occurrence among attorneys. When an attorney is impaired by disease or personal matters, it can be very uncomfortable for other attorneys at a law practice to decide how to handle the situation, especially when there is serious misconduct such as theft or other dishonest actions.