Despite big predictions and the potential of statutory damages, lawyers like Cooley's Mike Rhodes say plaintiffs aren't making much progress.
- Pharma Looks to Circuit to Call Tune for Biosimilar 'Patent Dance'
- HomeAway Lobbies Up to Beat Back Bill
- AG's Office Sends Warning Letters on Supply-Chain Disclosures
- BAR-ometer: Ex-Ally Takes Swing at Rocket Lawyer
- Rocket Lawyer Sued by Cube Co-Founder
- Apple Defeats Patent Suit Over Remote Speech Recognition
The trademark lawyer has her eye on next generation branding issues arising from wearable technology and social media.