How Shannon Liss-Riordan became Uber's Enemy No. 1—and why she may be winning.
- Full Federal Circuit to Review Ruling on Disparaging Trademarks
- Facebook Turns to Morgan Lewis to Fight Sex Bias Suit
- Litigation Department of the Year, Antitrust: Latham & Watkins
- In-house Impact Winner: Anne Marie Peters, Immersion
- On the Move
- 2015 Litigation Department of the Year and In-house Impact Awards
The former MoFo partner discusses her transition to the bench and a family law assignment.
After almost a decade in Big Law, Mathieson is embracing the boutique approach.
Tips on how to hire them and handle their work to avoid conflicts and other malpractice pitfalls.
They focus on outcomes, are comfortable with technology, and don't worry about outdated rules, writes Avvo's Dan Lear.