That's one way to understand a data analysis that found the firm's fingerprints all over the agreement to buy LinkedIn for $26.2 billion.
- Will U.S. Firms Pull Back in London After Brexit?
- The Global Lawyer: Euro Triggers Delayed Allergic Reaction
- Back at Cooley, Jacobson is Ready to Tackle Clients' Biggest Problems
- BAR-ometer: In Lyft Suit, A Pick-Me-Up
- Law Firms Face Uncertain Future As Brexit Result Hits Markets
- Seven Ways Brexit Will Impact Big Law
Don't expect the longtime eBay GC to be doing straight legal analysis. He's the guy for the gritty stuff.
Jason Lohr is the attorney trying to get plaintiffs' counsel booted in the Uber case.
When it comes to the Fifth Amendment, your thumbprint isn't the most secure protection for your iPhone.
Here's how to step away from the office without damaging your practice.