Lawyers at Wilson Sonsini want Orrick to turn over documents they say will tie it to a questionable probe undertaken by Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood.
- Frozen Embryo Case a 'Morality Call', Judge Says
- William Dillingham, 64, Founded SF Boutique
- Marvell Knocks $1.2 Billion Off Carnegie Mellon Patent Win—For Now
- Littler Mendelson Extends Its Tentacles to Toronto
- Big Patent Problems for Big Pharma and Biotech
- Federal Judge Blocks Release of Anti-Abortion Videos
As general counsel of a dating site with more than 60 million users, Sarian takes data security very seriously.
Risë Jones Pichon says her biggest challenges are—no surprise—time and money.
New forms of advertising are pushing the boundaries of established ethics rules, write Brian Kabateck and Hrag Kouyoumjian.
California legislation recognizing cheerleaders as employees may be a sign of things to come, writes Caroline Burnett.