Miranda Kane, who led the Northern District's criminal division for three years, is launching a small firm with Berkeley solo William Kimball.
- SEC Accuses Former Polycom CEO of Hiding Lavish Perks
- Downey Brand Launches Silicon Valley Office With Patent Team
- HP Goes After Former Autonomy Execs Over Botched Deal
- Precedent Snares Justices in Spider-Man Toy Royalty Dispute
- Two Former Agents Accused of Stealing Bitcoin During Silk Road Probe
- Lawyer to Ballmer in LA Clippers Fight Jumps Firms
The Berkeley-based attorney uses structured negotiations to make websites more accessible to the blind, and counts Major League Baseball among the converted.
The San Diego partner knows what it takes to get a drone aircraft practice off the ground.
Recruiter Julie Brush, aka The Lawyer Whisperer, answers your career questions.
A misprint on a prominently placed department rug sends our columnist groping for his keyboard.