The former state senator and political consultant Brandon Jackson each face up to 20 years in prison for their roles in a conspiracy involving bribes, extortion and weapons trafficking.
- O'Melveny Throws Punch in Fight for Control of Boxing
- Federal Circuit Expands Century-Old Preclusion Rule
- 'The Trouble With Lawyers': Q&A With Stanford's Deborah Rhode
- Overtime Proposal Could Shift Wage Litigation
- For Cisco's Latest Deal, Fenwick Swaps Seats
- Equity Fund Wins Case Under Rarely Used Rule
The new group's new president explains why it was high time for lawyers in the field to band together.
Appellate expert Rex Heinke has his eye on next term's class action cases.