Two men represented by Quinn Emanuel claim Palmer Luckey passed off their joint work on virtual reality technology as his own.
- Bank Rate Rigging Settlement Sparks Antitrust Class Action
- Uber Hires Privacy Lawyer from Apple
- Tips for Capitalizing on Post-Grant Patent Proceedings
- Boutrous: Why I'm Fighting for California Teachers' Free Speech
- Cartoon: Kozinski Gets Reined In
- Federal Circuit Considers Blurry Edges of IPR Appealability
High prices and stepped-up antitrust enforcement could take some wind out Valley dealmaking, says the co-chair of MoFo's global M&A practice.
Before taking on a broken case, figure out whether it can actually be fixed.
Writing a humor column is a breeze when topics like reincarnation legislation fall into your lap.