One day after securing DOJ approval, attorneys for Alaska Air Group told a federal judge that they have also reached a settlement in a civil antitrust lawsuit.
- Silicon Valley Partners Earn More Than Partners in Any Other Market
- Taking Stock of Proposed Rules for FinTech Companies
- ‘He Said What?’ Bar Leaders Urge Clients, Judges to Stand Against Bias
- Rock Band Releases Song for Supreme Court Trademark Battle
- Judge Awards Fees in Discrimination Suit Against Uber
- Proposed California Law Confronts Wells Fargo's Fake-Account Scandal
Abdi Soltani, the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California, said the chapter is working to sure that Californians know their rights and how to exercise them.
Schiff Hardin's Bruce Wagman is likely the only partner at a large firm in the United States whose practice is focused solely on protecting the legal rights of animals.
It’s not easy to tell whether a lawyer has too much experience for a particular position, specifically if the seniority gap isn’t that wide.
The Ninth Circuit should resolve the ambiguity in the ethical canon that applies to nearly every major covert criminal investigation.