The firm's chair says Quinn Emanuel's cachet will be enough to draw aspiring litigators.
- Leland Yee Pleads Guilty in Corruption Case
- Federal Circuit Expands Century-Old Preclusion Rule
- O'Melveny Throws Punch in Fight for Control of Boxing
- 'The Trouble With Lawyers': Q&A With Stanford's Deborah Rhode
- Overtime Proposal Could Shift Wage Litigation
- For Cisco's Latest Deal, Fenwick Swaps Seats
The new group's new president explains why it was high time for lawyers in the field to band together.
Appellate expert Rex Heinke has his eye on next term's class action cases.
Partners looking to change firms should be familiar with today's must-have qualifications and potential dealbreakers.
Lead trial attorneys shouldn't try to perform a solo act, our litigation strategy consultants advise.