How Shannon Liss-Riordan became Uber's Enemy No. 1—and why she may be winning.
- For Lawyers, RSA Security Conference is a Hot Ticket
- 2015 Litigation Department of the Year and In-house Impact Awards
- Three Things Lawyers Can Learn from Hackers
- BAR-ometer: Breyer's Big Ol' Benchslap
- Engineer, 64, Sues Google for Age Discrimination
- IVP Leans On Cooley for Largest Fund in its History
After almost a decade in Big Law, Mathieson is embracing the boutique approach.
The crowdfunding network's sole lawyer thrives on innovative problem solving.
Tips on how to hire them and handle their work to avoid conflicts and other malpractice pitfalls.
They focus on outcomes, are comfortable with technology, and don't worry about outdated rules, writes Avvo's Dan Lear.