Keeping Michele Lee would ensure continuity at the PTO as Donald Trump's administration steps into the White House.
- How Many Plaintiffs Firms Does It Take to Run an MDL?
- Orrick, With Eye on Tech, Mints New Partner Class
- Calif. Lawyer Isn't Waiting for MDL to Press Talc Cases in State Court
- 'Slants' Decision May Reach Beyond Disparaging Trademarks
- As Trump Takes Office, Invoking a Fighting Spirit
- Supreme Court Will Review Calif. Ruling on Out-of-State Tort Claims
A Q&A with James Burling, litigation director at the Pacific Legal Foundation, on what the change of administration means for the libertarian-leaning organization.
Goodwin Procter partner Elaine Herrmann Blais discusses the biologics case that's expected to reach the Supreme Court and why a repeal of the Affordable Care Act could have unwelcome ripple effects.
An employer's decision not to pursue a candidate is almost always final, but there are scenarios where a candidacy can be brought back to life.
When not handled properly, the selection and use of consultants and experts can create unnecessary risks for attorneys and clients.