No. 7: When that juror yelled out: "What's going on?"
- Pao's Lawyer: Days When Men Decided What Women Can Do 'Are Over'
- FedEx Says It Can't Face Charges for Illegal Drug Shipments
- New Mini-IPO Will Have Few Takers in the Valley
- Antitrust Lawyer Going Solo Again
- Lyft Adds Keker to Defense in Driver Classification Suit
- Hanson Bridgett Adds E-Discovery Adviser From Wilson Sonsini
The San Diego partner knows what it takes to get a drone aircraft practice off the ground.
The tech giant's supply-chain lawyer contends with earthquakes, floods and ever-changing regulatory schemes.
Partners should think about the consequences of dissolution long before problems arise.
The pros and cons of Jewel waivers, which can protect hiring firms and attorneys against clawbacks after dissolution.