A decision to pursue only injunctive relief helped plaintiffs get past the hurdle of class certification in a suit over Yahoo's scanning of email messages.
- Acorda Goes on Attack Against Hedge Fund's IPR
- Apple Defeats Patent Suit Over Remote Speech Recognition
- SanDisk Turns To Wilson to Fend Off Securities Suit
- DOJ: Supreme Court Should Stand Down in Google-Oracle Appeal
- Kozinski Spars With Colleagues Over ERISA Ruling
- Justices Allow Alameda Drug Take-Back Program
The trademark lawyer has her eye on next generation branding issues arising from wearable technology and social media.
Recruiter Julie Brush, aka The Lawyer Whisperer, answers your career questions.
Before taking on a broken case, figure out whether it can actually be fixed.