Judge Harold Kahn is allowing jurors to submit written questions, like one that asked why more women don't rise in venture capital.
- Firms Claim Bragging Rights in New Field of Patent Litigation
- For Lawmakers, Airbnb May Be This Year's Uber
- AG's Race Drawing a Crowd
- With Cash Easy to Come By, Dip Seen in IPOs
- BAR-ometer: Gadde and the VC Girls' Club
- Covington Opens in L.A. with IP Group from SoCal, Two Litigation Laterals UPDATED
The former Apple general counsel discusses the evolution of the modern-day GC.
The GC, who saw the gift-card company through its spinoff from Safeway last year, talks about compliance in a heavily regulated industry.
The technology exists to help protect the firm against claims, so our columnists encourage you to use it.
A fight between hardware makers has practitioners asking if Trademark Trial and Appeal Board matters should be taken more seriously, writes Roger Behle.