The spike in cases, the bulk of which were filed by NPEs in the Eastern District of Texas, come ahead of heightened pleading standards taking effect this week.
- Apple Beats iMessage Intercept Suit
- Tulare Judge Yanked From Bench For Pursuing Relationship With Clerk
- Safeway Socked With $41.8 Million Judgement for Online Overcharges
- Sidley Adds MoFo Partner to Growing Tech & IP Transactions Team
- Pillsbury Lawyer Pens PTAB Handbook
- Music Video Producer Re-Ups Suit over YouTube Take-Down
As head of the firm's Palo Alto office, King wants to change the old "sink or swim" culture.
A crackdown is coming but that doesn't mean the end for sites like FanDuel and DraftKings, says gaming expert I. Nelson Rose, a law professor at Whittier Law School.