Latham & Watkins partner Daniel Wall faced a Ninth Circuit panel on Wednesday that sounded sympathetic to the antitrust claims of app purchasers.
- Federal Circuit Answers Question Looming Over PTAB Process
- Bill Would Bar Encryption Measures at State Level
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- Ventura Judge Scolded Over Donation Disclosures
- PGA Fends Off Antitrust Suit From Cross Caddies
- Coin Toss Decides Which Advocate Will Argue Key Patent Case
Kirupa Pushparaj discusses the payment company's approach to patents and how it's been impacted by the U.S. Supreme Court's 'Alice' decision.
Drones, data security and the Internet of Things are top of mind for Ed Chau, the new chairman of the Assembly Privacy and Consumer Protection Committee.
Know the signposts of progress that the judge is looking for, advises Mark D'Argenio.
A recent ruling from the Eleventh Circuit signals potential risk for debt collection attorneys, write Randy Evans and Shari Klevens.