Changed patent climate could doom smaller publicly traded patent assertion entities like Joe Beyers' Inventergy.
- Plaintiffs Lawyers Take a Liking to Employee Defamation Claims
- At Startups, GC's Age Isn't Just a Number
- Steptoe Adds White-Collar, Commercial Litigator in Palo Alto
- In Practice: Intellectual Property Special Report
- BAR-ometer: Alsup Free After Messy Trial
- Bank Rate Rigging Settlement Sparks Antitrust Class Action
High prices and stepped-up antitrust enforcement could take some wind out Valley dealmaking, says the co-chair of MoFo's global M&A practice.
Before taking on a broken case, figure out whether it can actually be fixed.
Writing a humor column is a breeze when topics like reincarnation legislation fall into your lap.