After some unexpected chaos with the jury, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe partner Lynne Hermle scoops up a total defense win.
- 10-Figure Patent Award for Carnegie Mellon Sets Up Superstar Showdown
- Five Named to Bench in SF, Alameda
- Bedsworth: In Floridian Police Dog Rugs We Trust
- Graham's Coverage of Rader Resignation Wins Neal Award
- BAR-ometer: Kleiner Perkins Edition
- McDermott Defeats Trade Secret Claims Over Memory Technology
The San Diego partner knows what it takes to get a drone aircraft practice off the ground.
The tech giant's supply-chain lawyer contends with earthquakes, floods and ever-changing regulatory schemes.
A misprint on a prominently placed department rug sends our columnist groping for his keyboard.
The FDA has issued specific criteria for companies when advertising through social platforms.