Male colleague who made partner is offered as a contrast to Ellen Pao at gender-bias trial against VC firm.
- Ninth Circuit OKs Sunnyvale Gun-Clip Ban
- Lawyer Brings Constitutional Challenge to Prostitution Laws
- Viewpoint: Net Neutrality Will Benefit Consumers and the Economy
- Roberts, Kennedy May Control Future of Health Care Reform UPDATED
- Kleiner's Doerr Defends Decision to Give Male Partner Board Seat Over Pao
- Acorda Taps Paul Hastings to Fend Off Hedge Fund's Patent Challenges
The former Apple general counsel discusses the evolution of the modern-day GC.
The GC, who saw the gift-card company through its spinoff from Safeway last year, talks about compliance in a heavily regulated industry.
The technology exists to help protect the firm against claims, so our columnists encourage you to use it.
A fight between hardware makers has practitioners asking if Trademark Trial and Appeal Board matters should be taken more seriously, writes Roger Behle.