Male colleague who made partner is offered as a contrast to Ellen Pao at gender bias trial against VC firm.
- Ninth Circuit OKs Sunnyvale Gun-Clip Ban
- Lawyer Brings Constitutional Challenge to Prostitution Laws
- Viewpoint: Net Neutrality Will Benefit Consumers and the Economy
- Roberts, Kennedy May Control Future of Health Care Reform UPDATED
- Kleiner's Doerr Defends Decision to Give Male Partner Board Seat Over Pao
- Acorda Taps Paul Hastings to Fend Off Hedge Fund's Patent Challenges
The former Apple general counsel discusses the evolution of the modern-day GC.
The GC, who saw the gift-card company through its spinoff from Safeway last year, talks about compliance in a heavily regulated industry.
The FCC has established that Internet speeds and access will be the same for users large and small, and that's good news, writes John Stephens.
Update your bio, drop in on colleagues and other simple steps for when your marketing tactics start to feel stale.