Very few firms have opened full-time facilities, despite their lamentations about the exodus of women.
- Manatt Phelps Partner Leaves to Hang New Shingle at SoCal Shop
- How Out-of-State Schools Fared on California Bar Exam
- Firms Tapped to Lead Wells Fargo Derivative Suits
- Taking on Industry Critics, Vaughn Walker Says Litigation Finance Won't Drive 'Spurious Litigation'
- How a Big Law Fee Dispute Turned Into a Bitter, Cross-Country Litigation
- A Shot of Red Eye: Texan Beats California Company In Trademark Fight Over 'Cowboy Bourbon'
A Q&A with James Burling, litigation director at the Pacific Legal Foundation, on what the change of administration means for the libertarian-leaning organization.
Goodwin Procter partner Elaine Herrmann Blais discusses the biologics case that's expected to reach the Supreme Court and why a repeal of the Affordable Care Act could have unwelcome ripple effects.
When interviewing for a job, the topic of work-life balance is not one that is easy to raise. And if done poorly, it can sabotage a candidacy as well as a reputation.
Firms should consider ways to prepare for the inevitable loss of attorneys to other firms.