Many patent cases will have to be filed in Delaware, where big tech companies tend to be incorporated, or the Northern District of California, where many are headquartered.
- Legal Recruiter Hires Four to Boost Expansion Plans
- Pillsbury's Ex-Silicon Valley Leader Lands at Thoits
- As Russia Probes Mount, White-Collar Lawyers Hit Prime Time
- Brown's 23 New Trial Judges Include Ex-Big Law, Prosecutors
- Privacy Lawyers Accuse BART of Snooping on Riders
- 'Speaking the Same Language': Leaders From Big Law Make the Case for Metric Sharing
Where marijuana and the law intersect, you're likely to find Khurshid Khoja. We recently caught up with the founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel to talk about what's on his plate in these ever-changing regulatory times.
In the short time that Jordan Cunnings has been an Equal Justice Works fellow, sponsored by ALM, she's seen big changes.
"This resolution empowers tens of thousands of consumers to take a stand and rid the environment of these polluting vehicles once and for all. At the same time, it sends a strong message to all powerful entities, particularly those that may think they are above the law."
Sometimes we have to do things we don't want or like in order to achieve a greater goal. And "making ends meet" is a hefty requirement that seems to sit a little heavier on the shoulders of the unemployed professional. The fact that you joined a bad personal injury firm to pay your bills is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your career. It can be a blip on the screen if you handle it properly.