U.S. District Judge Leonard Stark in Delaware ruled Friday that Gilead's conduct didn't warrant enhanced damages for willful infringement in a patent fight with Merck subsidiary Idenix.
- D-Link Ruling May Help Device Makers, but Isn't a Total Win
- Businesses Begin Filing Class Actions Against Equifax
- Five Common Issues in Law Firm Mergers
- Q&A: Returning to Big Law After 'Once in a Career' Patent Gig
- Should You Include a Short Job Stint on Your Resume?
- On the Move: Tracking the Ins and Outs of California Lawyers
Jon Eisenman, an appellate lawyer in Los Angeles, tried five times to appear on "Jeopardy!" before he snagged a spot on the TV answer-and-question game show.
E-discovery professionals and litigators need to think differently about digital evidence, says Scott Reents. "The bigger story is that there is all this information out there, and we're drowning in it."
Three significant securities law decisions highlight the new Supreme Court session, which will be the first complete term for Justice Neil Gorsuch.
A simple question. And a simple answer: Absolutely. Positively. Always.