About The Recorder
The Recorder is California's leading news and analysis publication at the global crossroads of the legal, business, and technology trends shaping law practice today.
The Recorder Weekly NewspaperThe Recorder provides the daily news and insights that California companies and law firms rely on to stay sharp in an increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace. The weekly newspaper and digital site focus on the legal developments affecting tech-centric businesses and practices—and the players who are front and center in litigation, deal-making, academia, judiciary, and more.
DAILY AND WEEKLY FEATURES:
• Plugged In—profiles
• Your Skills
• Your Business
• Tech Practices
• California Top Verdicts & Settlements
• In-House Playbooks
• Litigator and ADR Playbooks
• Managing Partner Report
• The Best of Reader Survey Report
• Women Leaders in Tech Law
• Corporate Practices of the Year
• Legal Departments of the Year
• Innovators of the Year
TheRecorder.comTheRecorder.com has been an award-winning destination for California attorneys and executives for over a decade. The daily digital coverage delivers the most important legal developments affecting tech companies and their lawyers. Subscribers enjoy the latest news as well as editor recommendations of the most interesting recent stories. Readers can filter their news to focus on Litigation News or Legal Business News. Practical guidance is provided by experts to help readers decipher complex and current legal issues as well as perform daily tasks more efficiently and with better results for clients.
FEATURING:• Daily morning legal news alerts and afternoon case updates
• California Daily Opinion Service (CDOS) updates and downloadable booklets
• Breaking legal news and daily practical guidance
• Weekly In Practice alerts with collections of practical guidance and substantive law analysis
• Weekend Edition with the Most Viewed articles of the week
Get the most of therecorder.com with a video overview.
For information on marketing your legal service to The Recorder’s exclusive audience, click here.
For editorial submission guidelines, click here.
Subscriber exclusive: Get the free iPhone and iPad CDOS app featuring the market-leading California Daily Opinion See’s daily updates.